Written and Illustrated by SF Varney
Karate Dottie is a determined and fierce little girl who dreams of growing up to be a samurai warrior much to the dismay of her parents and the amusement of her classmates. Her best friend is the portly big hearted Gordo who always gets in trouble because of Dottie’s wild and outlandish schemes.
In her first adventure, one of Dottie’s classmates suffers the loss of a beloved pet in a tragic accident. While attending the funeral, Dottie comes up with a misguided plan for her and Gordo to reunite them. Things do not go exactly as planned and the unintended consequences are chilling.
- Chapter One Shimmering Goldfish and an Alien Teacher
- Chapter Two A Deadly Dryer and a Pet Cemetery
- Chapter Three Sparks Fly
- Chapter Four Silken Web of Death
- Chapter Five A Dreadful Plan
- Chapter Six Graveyards and Monkey Bars
- Chapter Seven Mort and his Treacherous Treehouse
- Chapter Eight An Impossible Task
- Chapter Nine Falling Stars
- Chapter Ten The Horror!
- Chapter Eleven Lost
- Chapter Twelve The Long Road Home
- Chapter ThirteenAn Unexpected Visitor
- Chapter Fourteen Breakfast
- Chapter Fifteen School Daze
- Chapter Sixteen Poison Ivy
- Epilogue Suzy Sparks
Copyright 2016 SF Varney